Crisis Phone Numbers
- If you are in a crisis situation, please call 911, the suicide hotlines, your local police station, or go to the Emergency Room of your nearest hospital.
- National Suicide Hotline is: 1-800-273-8255
- Addiction Hotline : 1-888-604-1501
- Domestic Violence Hotline : 1-800-799-7233
- Sexual Assualt Hotline : 1-800-656-HOPE
- Veteran's Crisis Hotline 1-800-273-8255
- You can attempt to reach us at our regular phone number for In-Office Face-to-Face Therapy. 859-595-5860. If no answer, call 911 or go to ER If in Crisis.
- For General Appointments, contact us via phone, appointment portal from theis webpage or send message from the Contact-US Page. You should expect to hear from us within 1-2 business days For Non-crisis appointments .